The Old Stable
are only a stone’s throw away from the restaurant, so they are perfectly placed for meandering home after indulging in some good food & wine.
The cottages are completely self-contained with fully equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting room for your private use. Our aim has been to maintain a homely feel, but we have thrown in some modern touches to complement the original features.
We let the cottages on a
basis but the fridges are stocked with a selection of breakfast items and certain dishes are available from The Foxhunter menu for take-away. Both cottages have TV, radio & DVD player, but no telephone.
has two bedrooms –
one double and one single
- a spacious shower room and separate toilet. There is a log-burning stove, small garden & patio area.
The Old Stable
large double bedroom
on a mezzanine level, a modern bathroom and comfortable open-plan living & dining area on the ground-floor.
During your stay why not try one of our ‘wild food’
. Fishing, stalking and shooting also available, on request.
Daily rate: £155 per night
(2 night minimum stay at peak times)
- £40 supplement per night for third person sharing.
- Supplement for New Year, Bank Holiday and Food Festival stays.
Weekly rates available on request.
- Bookings must be confirmed with a credit card.
- A non-refundable deposit of £70 per night is taken on booking.
- Travel cot, highchair available on request.
AA Notable Wine List 2012 & 2013
Perfect Pub Awards : Best Food 2007
Wales the True Taste (Cymru y Gwir Flas) - Dining Out Gold 2005
AA Restaurant of the Year for Wales
Telephone: 01873 881101